Range of Application
This Policy is applied to users of this website.
Collection of Personal Information
The Organization collects the following information in order to fulfill the purposes defined in Section 3 (items 1 and 3 will be collectively referred to as “collected information” hereinafter).
- The access logs on this website used by users (information related to usage and browsing)
- Information posted to comments field of this website (name, mail address, etc.)
- When a user contacts to the Organization, infromation related to the contact (mail address, etc.)
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Organization uses the information collected in item 1 (above) for the following purposes.
- To provide this website in a form that is best tailored to users
- To investigate and analyze the ways this website is used
- To make improvements and further developments to this website to ensure user satisfaction
- To handle user inquiries
- To conduct research and development for the purposes of social implementation
- To show and broadcast advertisements of the Company and third parties
- To show and broadcast information regarding items available in the services provided by the Organization and third parties
- To ensure this website’s security and to prevent unauthorized usage (including spam, unauthorized access, and measures taken in the case that unauthorized access occurs)
- To solve issues with the operation of this website
Provision of Information to Third Parties
The Organization provides collected information to third parties (including those located abroad) in the following situations, in accordance with legal regulations.
- When information is deemed necessary for the Organization’s management and operations, and user consent is acquired
- When provision of information is deemed necessary to settle disputes between the Organization and third parties
- When providing information to third parties in order to show or broadcast advertisements of the Organization or third parties
- When providing information to third parties in order to show or broadcast information on products available on websites provided by the Organization and third parties
- When provision is requested by courts, administrative bodies, supervisory authorities, or other such public agencies in accordance with the law
- When provision is necessary to protect an individual’s life, physical well-being, or property, and when acquiring consent for said provision is difficult or impossible
- When provision is necessary to improve public health or promote healthy child development, and when acquiring consent for said provision is difficult or impossible
- When provision is necessary to work with national institutions, local governments, or entrusted individuals conducting their work as stipulated by the law, and when acquiring consent for said provision carries a risk of hindering work performance
Entrusting of Information to a Third Party to Handle Personal Information
Within the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes in Section 4, the Organization may entrust all or some of the handling of personal information to a subcontracted third party. In this case, the Organization thoroughly examines the third party to determine that it meets the third party selection standards defined, and execute a contract with the third party ensuring that all personal information will be suitably managed.
Joint Use of Personal Information
Within the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes in Section 4, the Organization jointly uses the collected personal information between members and partners in the Organization.
- Information jointly used
Personal information as set out in Section 3
- Scope of parties using this information
The members and partners of the Organization
- Purpose of joint use
To fulfill the purpose in section 4
- Party responsible for managing joint use
The Organization (for details regarding inquiries, please see Section 13)
- Information jointly used
https://policies.google.com/privacyGoogle Analytics opt-out add-on:
Changes and Improvements to this Policy
The Organization strives to improve this Policy appropriately.
- This Policy may be updated to reflect changes in laws and regulations or as needed by our business. The Organization notifies users or releases in the event that changes are made to this Policy.
- Please be sure to check the latest version of the Policy when accessing this website.
Disclosure, Correction, and Suspension of Use of Stored Personal Data
When the Organization stores personal data (as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 7 of the Personal Information Protection Law), users may request that their personal information be disclosed, corrected, or no longer used. The Organization responds to that request appropriately in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. When a user requests the disclosure of their personal data, the user may do so in accordance with the procedures separately-defined by the Organization, with the exception of the following cases.
- When disclosure carries a risk to the life, physical well-being, property, or other rights and interests of the user or a third party
- When disclosure has a risk of causing significant hindrance to the proper implementation of the Organization’s business
- When disclosure causes legal violations
- When we cannot confirm that the user is the one requesting disclosure
Inquiries regarding this Policy should be sent to the Organization using the contact information below.
- 2019.11.25 Update
- 2019.8.22 Initial release